We process personal data:
· That you have shared yourself;
· Generated during your visit at our website and reading our newsletters;
· Which we have derived from other sources, such as (business) social media platforms;
· That you actively provide for example by filling in web forms or during introductory meetings, events, seminars, etc., such as business cards;
· Are available on public business websites.
The personal data provided by you include:
· First and last name;
· Company details;
· Telephone number;
· Email address;
· Information given on issued business cards;
· IBAN (if you are a customer of GRASP Innovations);
· Information about your use of services and products;
· Technical measurement data of equipment such as IP address, MAC address, identifiers in cookies and your surfing behaviour on our websites. For specific information about cookie use, we refer you to our Cookie Statement.
By surfing behaviour, we mean data about your first visit, last visit and current visit, viewed pages and the way in which the website is navigated. But also, whether you open a newsletter or commercial e-mail and on which parts you click.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
· GRASP Innovations’needs to perform a contract with you;
· You have given GRASP Innovations permission to do so;
· Processing your personal information is in GRASP Innovations’legitimate interests;
· GRASP Innovations needs to comply with the law;
· GRASP Innovations wants to continuously improve product and service information and carry out targeted marketing campaigns. In marketing campaigns, we do not process special personal data and no confidential data.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us through the contact page on this site.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
· The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
· The right of rectification;
· The right to object;
· The right of restriction;
· The right to data portability;
· The right to withdraw consent.
Provision to Third Parties
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. However, it may happen that your personal data is shared with third parties to perform a service or project. For example, we use a third party for our (financial) administration and for hosting support. We will only give these third parties access to systems with personal data if this is absolutely necessary for the execution of the assignment or service. In the event that third parties that are engaged by us must be regarded as processor within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation, we will conclude a processing agreement with these third parties. This agreement contains a confidentiality clause that obliges third parties to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Security of Your Personal Data
We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to your personal data. We ensure that only the necessary persons have access to the data, we make backups of the personal data in order to be able to recover them in the event of physical or technical incidents and we ensure that access to the data is protected and that our security measures are checked regularly.
Squarespace uses analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for our site. These tools collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including the web pages you visit, your browser add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving our site. We may collect and use this analytics information together with your Personal Information and stitch together session data from user visits to build a broader profile of our individual users so that we can serve you better.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, GRASP Innovations uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites
Third Party Privacy Policies
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
GRASP Innovations does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Policy Changes and Amendments
Data Protection Authority
If you have complaints about the way we handle or process your personal data we would gladly like to help with finding a convenient solution. If, however, our help does not lead to a acceptable solution, you are entitled to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority by visiting the website https://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/
Version 1.1, effective 03-10-2022